9″ x 10″ clear glass bowl
2 lb. decorative sand, white
silk or artificial plants, green:
5 1/2″ echeveria (succulent)
30″ chestnut branch stem
34″ knifeblade eucalyptus
(7) sea shells in assorted colors and sizes from 1 1/2″ to 3″
glue gun and glue sticks
- Clean glass bowl with soap and water and dry thoroughly. Use glue gun to secure foam half-ball, flat side down, into bottom of bowl.
- Add an inch of sand to bottom of bowl and spread evenly around foam ball.
- Position echeveria at center of arrangement as shown. Trim stem as needed using wire cutter and insert stem into foam ball.
- Cut chestnut stem into five sprigs in the following lengths: 7″, 5″, two 4″ and 3″. Note: add floral wire to stems for extra length or reinforcement as needed, and wrap floral tape around both stem and wire to secure. Arrange around foam ball behind echeveria as shown.
- Cut knifeblade eucalyptus into sprigs in the following lengths: two 10″, five 5″ and two 3″. Add to arrangement behind and around echeveria as shown to cover foam ball.
- Add shells around arrangement to complete.