Using the Gala® Bouquet Holder
- Gala® Bouquet Holder with Desert Foam® center
- Sheer polyester ribbon:
- 1 yd Ivory #3 width
- 2 yds Soft Pink #5 width
- 1 yd Deep Pink #40 width
- 3 self-adhesive rhinestones
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft knife
- Block of Styrofoam™ brand foam
- Wooden plant stake
- Wire cutter
Silk flowers used for this bouquet:
- 3 pink gerbera daisies
- 3 pink hydrangea
- 4 pink roses
- 4 cream roses
- 5 nerine lilies
- 3 pink hyacinth
- Arrange your flowers by hot gluing the stems into the center of the holder.
- Adhere rhinestones to the center of gerbera daisies.
- Add ribbon using a wooden plant stake. Cut ribbon to desired length and using wood stake push the ribbon into the foam center of the bouquet holder between the flowers. Create loops over the flowers or streamers to cascade below the flowers, securing the ribbon at alternating locations with the wood pick.
- Use a block of Styrofoam™ foam to hold the bouquet holder upright during arranging.
- Choose a selection of flowers in your color theme. Choosing several flower types and colors will allow you to create a beautiful bouquet.
- When placing your flowers in the bouquet holder, grouping flowers and similar colors together will increase the beauty of your bouquet. Fill the entire holder using your flowers. Foliage can be used to fill in between flowers if needed.
- When at the reception, your bouquet can be a table decoration, using a decorative vase.